Jill Stein and Ajamu Baraka – In for the win!
For Bernie Sanders supporters
Three good reasons to vote for Jill Stein this November!
1) You won’t hurt Hillary’s chances (or help Donald Trump) – Washington State is an overwhelmingly blue state. Hillary will win here by a large margin and carry the state’s 12 electoral votes. Neither campaign is spending time or money here – they have already assumed the outcome. Your vote for Hillary will not help her, and your vote for Jill will not hurt Hillary’s chances or improve Donald Trump’s chances.
2) You’ll help progressive causes and support a third party alternative – Your vote for Jill will send a message to our oligarchy that Bernie-style resistance is alive and well. Bernie has made the tough choice to drop out of the race and back Hillary, but you can help to keep the movement alive with your vote.
3) You’ll get to vote your conscience instead of just taking what they give you – Remember that a vote for Hillary Clinton is a vote for four more years of:
- neo-liberal and Wall Street control of our economy,
- a foreign policy based on military domination,
- the continued reliance on the most poorly designed health care system in the developed world,
- student debt slavery for our children,
- timid and half-hearted efforts on climate change,
- ever more powerful surveillance state, etc., etc.
None of us want that. So speak out! Remember — if you are afraid to vote for something you want, you probably won’t get it.
Vote Jill Stein in November!!! Be a part of the revolution!!!
Local: Whatcom County
- In addition to support of the policies of the National and the Washington State Green Party, the Green Party of Whatcom County had several candidates in November, 2014.
- The Public Utility District-1 (PUD-1) – Position #1
- The Whatcom County
Charter Review Commission
– District #1
Bob Burr Stoney Bird Nancy Metcalf
Washington and National Campaigns: